Hire The Travel Mama Colleen Lanin for brand promotion, broad cast media appearances, Twitter party hosting, speaking engagements, travel writing, editing services, and blogging/social media consultations.
Broadcast Media Promotion
- The Travel Mama can help you spread the word about your travel-related product.
- Travel expert Colleen Lanin has given travel tips on 20 television programs, and nearly 40 radio stations. Hire her for your next media tour!
- As a spokesperson for brands, Colleen builds buzz for brands via articles, blog posts, and media appearances.
- Hire The Travel Mama to present family travel tips at your next parenting event!
- With humor and useful advice, Colleen teaches how to travel with babies and children.
- Presentations are tailor-made to meet your group's needs.
- She has spoken at events for Bump Club and Beyond, San Diego Public Libraries, Parent Connection, and more.
- Colleen available to present about blogging and social media. She taught blogging classes through University of San Diego California Extension and San Diego Writers, Ink for five years.
- The Travel Mama taught “Build a Vision Board for Your Blog” at the Travel Bloggers Exchange (TBEX) in Cancun in 2014.
- Learn more about hiring this travel and blogging expert as a speaker or email her directly to inquire about pricing.
- Hire KIDS N TRIPS to create buzz for your brand and increase sales via a fun and informative Twitter party.
- The #KidsNTrips Twitter chats are hosted by The Travel Mama Colleen Lanin, LA Times Columnist Jen Leo, and 10Best USA Today Contributor/La Jolla Mom Katie Dillon.
- We will build brand excitement and grow your social media presence via promotional blog posts, new media marketing and our network of influencers.
- Learn more about KIDS N TRIPS now.
- Looking for an experienced travel writer? Hire Colleen!
- Colleen has worked as a regular contributor to the “Today” show's travel section on NBCNews.com, 101 Things To Do San Diego Magazine and the CheapOair blog.
- Her articles have appeared in print and online in Parenting Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, San Diego Family Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, and more.
- Colleen is the author of The Travel Mamas' Guide, a book on how to vacation with babies and children which is recommended by Working Mother Magazine, “The Ricki Lake Show” and the Orlando Sentinel.
- Whether you have a one-time project or ongoing need, Colleen can provide proofreading, editing, and editorial calendar management.
- Colleen has been the editor-in-chief of TravelMamas.com since she founded the site in 2009. Travel Mamas consistently ranks among the top 50 travel blogs (according to Google Analytics). Colleen manages a staff of contributors and is responsible for all site revenue including ad sales and post sponsorships.
- When Colleen worked as travel editor for Tree.com, she recruited and managed freelance staff made up of some of the best travel bloggers in the industry, developed and managed the channel's editorial calendar and edited all stories. Tree.com Travel was named one of the 11 Best New Travel Blogs of 2011 by renowned National Geographic Traveler and syndicated travel journalist, Christopher Elliott, on his well known blog, Elliott.org.
Blogging and Social Media Consultations
- If you need help launching or improving a blog, Colleen is available to hire for one-on-one consultations for $100 per hour. Learn how to draw an audience to your blog using social media, search engine optimization and by creating excellent content.
- Colleen taught blogging classes through University of San Diego California Extension and San Diego Writers, Ink for five years.
Read more about The Travel Mama and learn about her latest media appearances. To inquire about hiring Colleen, send her an email now.