It’s Travel Mamas’ fourth birthday—how exciting to turn 4! Travel Mamas is no longer a toddler. In fact, in blogging years, I’m pretty sure we’re middle-aged. This is one birthday I can really get excited about. In fact, I think I’ll buy a cake to celebrate.
Most popular Travel Mamas blog posts written during our fourth year:
Posts that have been around awhile have had more time to marinate in Google juice and therefore tend to get more eyeballs. Year after year, it seems the same stories get all the glory. Below are the five most read stories of our fourth year, regardless of when they were written.
Most read Travel Mamas posts during our fourth year (written any year):
1. 10 Best Kid-Friendly Hotel Pools in the USA (#2 – year 2)
2. 10 Best Family-Friendly Hotel Pools in the World (#1 – years 1, 2 and 3)
3. Top 10 Disneyland Rides & Attractions for Babies & Toddlers (#8 – Year 1, #7 – Year 2, #4 – year 3)
4. 10 Best Beach Hotels for Kids (#6 – Years 2 and 3)
5. Which Disneyland Character Meal is Best for Your Family? (#5 – year 3)
Thank you to the nearly 500,000 individuals who have visited TravelMamas.com since we launched on March 29, 2009. If I could, I’d give a slice of cake to each and every one of you!
Do you have a favorite Travel Mamas post? Please let us know in the comments below!
All photos by Colleen Lanin except for the 10 Best Beach Hotels for Kids (provided by the Hotel del Coronado) and the birthday cake photo at the top (by Ruth Black), which I purchased from istockphoto.com and then dolled up with roses.